About This Textbook
Foundations in Digital Marketing is a textbook intended to introduce marketing students to the world of digital marketing. The book covers fundamental frameworks, practical applications, and online tools that can all be applied to build and execute a cohesive and engaging digital marketing strategy. The book covers the fundamental aspects of digital marketing, including areas such as:
- visual storytelling,
- design principles and frameworks,
- search engine optimization and marketing,
- website and landing page optimization,
- content marketing,
- content creation tools and technologies,
- paid advertising,
- social media marketing,
- mobile marketing,
- email marketing,
- conversion rate optimization,
- data and marketing analytics, and
- the future of digital marketing.
The book also features chapter learning objectives, videos, summaries, interactive learning activities, and discussion points, as well as recommended industry certifications and online resources to augment the textbook.
What’s In This Book
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
As long as you follow these terms:
Other things to know:
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.