About This Textbook
This book provides an overview of the world of entrepreneurship. Topics covered include:
- an introduction to entrepreneurship
- opportunity recognition and design thinking
- evaluation entrepreneurial opportunities
- business models
- business planning
- financing entrepreneurship
- business set-up, start-up, and growth
- strategic entrepreneurship
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- the entrepreneurial environment
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Share - You may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt - You may remix, transform, and build upon the materila for any purpose, even commercially.
As long as you follow these terms:
Give credit - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Share with the same license - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Don't apply other restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Other things to know:
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Field Expert Reviews
Textbooks are reviewed by subject matter experts in addition to our quality assurance process. Reviewers are paid an honourarium to provide their honest feedback on the material.