About This Textbook
When you have completed these Learning Tasks, you should be able describe the following:
- Demonstrate knowledge of cross connection control devices, their applications, and operation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the procedures used to install, maintain, repair, test, and troubleshoot cross connection control devices.
Richard V. Mawle
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
ShareYou may copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
AdaptYou may remix, transform, and build upon the materila for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
As long as you follow these terms:
Give creditYou must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Don't use commerciallyYou may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No further restrictionsYou may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Other things to know:
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.