Supporting teaching materials
- Use and adapt lesson plans, course syllabi, assessments, rubrics, and more.
- Engage students with discussion topics, activities, and projects.
- Browse course packs for ideas and inspiration.
Designed and reviewed for quality
- Created by subject-matter experts
- Course design reviewed by instructional designers
- Evaluated for accessibility and inclusivity
Search by B.C. course code
- Use B.C. institution course codes to find relevant material (e.g., UVIC PSYC 100A).
- Available to anyone and designed with B.C. in mind
- Find course materials designed for courses that transfer directly to yours.
- Edit all materials to suit your needs.
- Add, remix, or remove content for a smooth student experience.
- Enjoy the freedom of openly licensed materials.
Access for all
- Materials are open to the public and free forever.
- Easily see which materials meet BCcampus accessibility criteria.