About This Textbook
The textbook focuses on the creation, manipulation, transmission, and reception of information by electronic means.
- Elementary signal theory; time- and frequency-domain analysis; Sampling Theorem.
- Digital information theory; digital transmission of analog signals; error-correcting codes.
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 1.0 Generic License.
ShareCopy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
AdaptRemix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
As long as you follow these terms:
Give creditYou must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Other things to know:
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.