About This Textbook
eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing is a textbook intended for third and fourth year marketing students and draws on both academic theory and practical experience. The book offers students information that is applicable to the eMarket industry by providing examples that are easily relatable. The book covers all of the important aspects of online marketing, including the areas associated with
- search engine marketing
- affiliate marketing
- web analytics and conversion optimisation
- web development
- online copywriting
- online advertising
- online reputation management
- pay per click advertising
- viral marketing
- social media marketing
- search engine optimisation
- eMarketing strategy
- market research
- mobile marketing
- crowd sourcing
- customer relationship management
The book also features summaries, learning objectives and discussion points for each chapter, as well as, a glossary and index.
This resource is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
As long as you follow these terms:
Other things to know:
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Field Expert Reviews
Textbooks are reviewed by subject matter experts in addition to our quality assurance process. Reviewers are paid an honourarium to provide their honest feedback on the material.