BCcampus strictly assesses courses added to our collection for quality, relevance, and indigenous context. If you would like to develop a course, or have a course that fits the criteria, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current calls for courses
BCcampus is currently seeking subject matter experts from within the B.C. post-secondary sector interested in working with BCcampus and an instructional designer to develop courses that align with agreements in the BC Transfer Guide in the following subject areas:
- English 100
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Science (Trades, Level One)
BCcampus continues to improve the functionality and appearance of the Open Course Collection based on feedback from users and usability testing. The most recent update included many improvements for searchability and accessibility.
Courses that are successfully included in the BCcampus online course collection:
- Address accessibility and use the principles of Universal Design for Learning
- Incorporate Indigenous perspectives and pedagogies
- Consider equity, diversity, and inclusion and use inclusive practices
- Include the provision of resources necessary to complete the project, such as the assistance of an instructional designer, multimedia developer, librarian, and copy editor
- Encourage the use of activities that embrace open pedagogies
- Align OERs with one another so that when combined, a complete course can be assembled
- Can be transferred to courses at BC post-secondary institutions