BCcampus strictly assesses courses added to our collection for quality, relevance, and indigenous context. If you would like to develop a course, or have a course that fits the criteria, contact email@example.com.
Current calls for courses
There are currently no active calls for courses.
Courses that are successfully included in the BCcampus online course collection:
- Address accessibility and use the principles of Universal Design for Learning
- Incorporate Indigenous perspectives and pedagogies
- Consider equity, diversity, and inclusion and use inclusive practices
- Include the provision of resources necessary to complete the project, such as the assistance of an instructional designer, multimedia developer, librarian, and copy editor
- Encourage the use of activities that embrace open pedagogies
- Align OERs with one another so that when combined, a complete course can be assembled
- Can be transferred to courses at BC post-secondary institutions